1. Thong HY, Jee SH, Sun CC, Boissy RE. The patterns of melanosome distribution in keratinocytes as one determining factor of human skin colour. Br J Dermatol. 2003 Sep;149(3):498-505
2. Thong HY, Tseng MP, Sun CC. A Survey of the formaldehyde content in commercially available shampoos and skin care cosmetics, its regulation; and a brief review of currently available methods of formaldehyde determination. Dermatol Sinica 2003;21(2): 119-125
3. Thong HY, Tseng MP, Sun CC, Chen TL. Evaluation of formaldehyde allergy in a patch-test population. Dermatol Sinica 2003;21(3): 209-215
4. Buschman KE, Seraly M, Thong HY, Deng JS, Draviam RP, Abernethy JL. A predominant IgG4 subclass may be responsible for false-negative direct immunoflouresence in bullous pemphigoid. J Cutan Pathol 2002 May; 29(5): 282-6
1. Chan CC, Chan YC, Thong HY, Tsai TF. Exophytic tumors on ankles of a patient with psoriasis. Clin Infect Dis. 2008 Apr 1;46(7):1067-8, 1119-20.
2. Thong HY, Yokota M, Chan H, Maibach HI. Possible anergy after generalized orally elicited allergic contact dermatitis to corticosteroid. Contact Dermatitis. 2008 Feb;58(2):126-8.
3. Thong HY, Yokota M, Kardassakis D, Maibach HI. Allergic contact dermatitis from Dittrichia graveolens (L.) Greuter (stinkwort). Contact Dermatitis. 2008 Jan;58(1):51-3.
4, Yokota M, Thong HY, Hoffman CA, Maibach HI.Allergic contact dermatitis caused by tosylamide formaldehyde resin in nail varnish: an old allergen that has not disappeared. Contact Dermatitis. 2007 Oct;57(4):277.
5. Chan CC, Thong HY, Chan YC, Liao YH. Human papillomavirus type 5 infection in a patient with Hailey-Hailey disease successfully treated with imiquimod. Br J Dermatol. 2007 Mar;156(3):579-81.
6. Thong HY, Dai YS, Chiu HC. An unusual presentation of congenital self-healing reticulohistiocytosis. Br J Dermatol 2003; 149: 191-192
7. Thong HY, Chu CY, Chiu HC. Methimazole-induced antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody (ANCA)-associated vasculitis and lupus-like syndrome with a cutaneous feature of vesiculo-bullous systemic lupus erythematosus. Acta Derm Venereol 2002; 82(3): 206-8
8. Thong HY, Tsai TF. A non-tender subcutaneous nodule of the finger web. Dermatol Sinica 2002;20(1):84-5
9. Thong HY, Chiu HC. Multiple pruritic hyperkeratotic papules in a patient with end-stage renal disease. Dermatol Sinica 2002;20(3):264-5
1. Thong HY and Maibach HI. A Dermatological View- Clinical Relevance of Topical Active Delivery Systems in Cosmetics. Cosmetics & Toiletries. May 2009, Vol 124, No. 5, pp 36-57.
2. Thong HY, Maibach HI. Hormesis [biological effects of low level exposures (belle)] and dermatology. Dose Response. 2008 Feb 1;6(1):1-15.
3.Thong HY, Maibach HI. Global warming and its dermatologic implications. Int J Dermatol. 2008 May;47(5):522-4.
4, Thong HY, Zhai H, Maibach HI. Percutaneous penetration enhancers: an overview. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2007;20(6):272-82.
5, Thong HY, Maibach HI. Hormesis [biological effects of low-level exposure (B.e.L.L.e.)] and dermatology. Cutan Ocul Toxicol. 2007;26(4):329-41.
1. Thong HY, Zhai HB, and Maibach HI. Percutaneous Penetration Enhancers: overview . Handbook of Cosmetic Science and Technology,3rd Ed., by Andre O. Barel, Marc Paye, Howard I. Maibach, Informa, 2009, pp 183-196.
2. Thong HY and Maibach HI. Allergic Contact Dermatitis. Challenging Cases in Allergy and Immunology, by Massoud Mahmoudi, Humana Press, 2009, pp 57-70.
3. Thong HY, Zhai HB, and Maibach HI. Percutaneous Penetration Enhancers: overview . Dermatotoxicology, 7th Ed, by Hongbo Zhai, Klaus-Peter Wilhelm, and Howard I. Maibach, CRC Press,2007, pp 51-62.
4. Thong HY and Maibach HI. Hormesis and Dermatology. Dermatotoxicology, 7th Ed, by Hongbo Zhai, Klaus-Peter Wilhelm, and Howard I. Maibach, CRC Press,2007, pp 773-780.
5. Thong HY and Maibach HI. Allergic Contact Dermatitis. Dermal Absorption and Toxicity Assessment, 2nd Ed., by Michael S. Roberts, Kenneth A. Walters, Informa 2007, pp 398-370.
6. Thong HY and Maibach HI. Photosensitivity Induced by Exogenous Agents: Phototoxicity and Photoallergy. Dermal Absorption and Toxicity Assessment, 2nd Ed., by Michael S. Roberts, Kenneth A. Walters, Informa 2007, pp 391-404.
7. Thong HY, Freeman S, Maibach HI. Systemic toxicity caused by absorption of drugs and chemicals through the skin. Dermal Absorption and Toxicity Assessment, 2nd Ed., by Michael S. Roberts, Kenneth A. Walters, Informa 2007, pp 405-432